Diabetic-Friendly Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 10 oz. pkg. spinach, chopped
- 1/4 C. pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 C. Parmesan cheese
- 2 14 oz. cans artichoke hearts
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise
- 1/2 C. ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp.ground red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 1 quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place spinach in a large bowl.
- For the topping, combine the pepper jack cheese and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese.
- Pulse the artichoke hearts in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer the artichokes to the bowl with the spinach.
- Stir the remaining Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, ricotta, lemon juice, and ground red pepper until mixed.
- Trasnfer to the prepared dish. Sprinkle with the topping.
- Bake, uncovered, the cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.
Around The Web