Diabetic-Friendly Swordfish with Tomato Sauce
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 lb. swordfish steaks
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 C. white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp. thyme, minced
- Marinate the fish in the lemon juice and olive oil while you prepare the tomato sauce.
- In a heavy skillet, heat the wine.
- When it is slightly boiling, add the garlic and scallions. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and thyme. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the swordfish from the marinade.
- Grill or broil the swordfish for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Top with fresh tomato sauce to serve.
Around The Web