Diabetic-Friendly Tuna Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 lb. whole wheat pasta
- 1 Tbs. margarine
- 1 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 1 C. nonfat milk
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 oz. Parmesan cheese
- 1 6 oz. can white albacore tuna, drained
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and drain the pasta.
- Combine margarine and flour to make a roux. Cook in a saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Addthe milk, pepper and cheese. Cook for 5 minutes, until sauce is smooth.
- Combine pasta, tuna and sauce in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with paprika and bake for 20 minutes.
Around The Web