Dijon Brussels Sprouts by Katie Lee
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 lbs. brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1/2 C. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. whole grain dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 C. fresh bread crumbs, toasted
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shallots and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in Brussels sprouts and sauté until they begin to brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, mustard, and salt and pepper. Toss until mixed.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until sprouts are tender, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the cover and increase heat to evaporate any excess liquid.
- Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with toasted bread crumbs.
Pair with Clos du Bois Sauvignon Blanc
Around The Web