Domino's Cheesy Bread
10 min preparation + 20 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 roll French bread, unbaked
- 1/4 c. butter flavored oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbs. yellow cornmeal
- 2 Tbs. parmesan cheese
- 1 C. Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 C. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- Preheat oven according to french bread package.
- Combine oil, garlic salt and garlic powder, brush over the bread.
- Sprinkle corn meal on top of the bread and then flip over.
- Put cheeses on top of the bread, sprinkle with 1/2 of the parmesean, parsley, and remaining butter.
- Bake bread according to the package until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining parmesean cheese. Allow cheese to set for a minute.
- Cut bread widthwise into 1 inch slices.