- 1 package Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- 1/2 C. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 C. chopped nuts, if desired
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry or strawberry pie filling
- 1 can (21 oz.) blueberry pie filling
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- Ice cream, if desired
Heat oven to 350ºF. Stir cake mix, butter and nuts in large bowl until crumbly; set aside. Spoon pie fillings randomly in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, without mixing them together. Sprinkle lemon juice over fillings. Sprinkle cake mix mixture evenly over fruit. Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream.