Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches with Provolone
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 Tbs. reduced sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 lb. thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 Pepperidge Farm® Classic Soft Hoagie Rolls with Sesame Seeds
- 4 slices deli provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 C. drained hot or mild pickled banana pepper rings
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Heat the soup and Worcestershire in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Add the beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
Divide the beef evenly among the rolls. Top the beef with the cheese slices and place the sandwiches onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 3 minutes or until the sandwiches are toasted and the cheese is melted. Spoon the soup mixture onto the sandwiches. Top each sandwich with 1 tablespoon pepper rings.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.