Dunkin Donut's Donut Holes
45 min preparation + 10 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/3 C. superfine sugar
- 1/4 C. sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbs. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbs. cinnamon
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl stir the sugar, sour cream, egg and butter until it is smooth. Then stir in the flour mixture until a dough forms.
- Cover the bowl and chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough out until it is 1/2 inch thick. Then cut it into small rounds with a biscuit or donut cutter.
- Heat vegetable oil to 350 degrees. Cook the dough for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the oil and coat donuts in the granulated sugar and cinnamon.
Around The Web