Dutch Baby Pancake with Powdered Sugar and Fresh Blackberries
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Tbs. unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C. low-fat milk
- 1/4 C. flour
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 package of fresh blackberries
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven 475 degrees.
- Place the butter in 4 individual ramekin dishes and melt in oven.
- Whisk eggs in mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Stir in lemon zest and almond extract.
- Spoon the batter into the dishes with the melted butter.
- Bake mixture for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove dishes and place your blackberries in the center.
- Sprinkle the powdered sugar on top.
- Serve up on a plate and enjoy!
Around The Web