Easy Banana Cream Pie
- 2-3.4 oz. boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1-2 ripe bananas
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1/2 pint container of whipping cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
1. Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions for pie filling.
2. Slice one banana and place slices on the bottom of the pie crust and cover with pie filling.
3. Put in refrigerator for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
4. Add 1 tsp. of vanilla to whipped cream and whip until soft peaks form.
5. Slice the other banana and place on top of pie. Add whipped cream and serve.