Easy Bite-sized Lemon Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 C. butter (soft)
- 1 1/2 C. light brown sugar
- 4 tsp. lemon juice
- lemon zest
- 4 C. flour
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl blend cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add lemon juice, zest, and flour, while mixing on low speed.
- Flatten bite sized portions of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until cookies are golden.
- Cooled cookies and enjoy.
Around The Web