Easy Broccoli Rice Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 10-oz. boxes frozen broccoli pieces, cooked and drained
- 2 pouches success rice, cooked and drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
In large bowl, mix first 4 ingredients, adding a half bag of shredded cheddar to mixture. Turn mixture into a greased casserole, cover and bake at 325 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Uncover and pour the rest of the shredded cheese on top and bake uncovered for 5 minutes more or until the cheese is melted.