Easy Cheesy Stuffed Chicken
- 2 Tbs. butter or margarine
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded (about 2 C.)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 C. Finely Shredded Italian Style Five Cheese Blend
- 2 chickens (about 2-1/2 lb. each), quartered
- 3/4 C. Honey Barbecue Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add zucchini and onions; cook and stir 2 min. or until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in stuffing mix and cheese until well blended.
Insert fingers carefully between the meat and skin of each chicken quarter to form a pocket. Fill pockets evenly with stuffing mixture. Place, skin sides up, in large roasting pan.
Bake 45 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Brush with barbecue sauce. Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through.