Easy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 C. sour cream
- 1 C. Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 C. chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 C. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 small tomato, chopped (about 1/2 C.)
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 Tbs.)
Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl. Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl. Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side up in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.