Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 C. milk
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (about 2 1/4 C.)
- 1 C. cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 C. biscuit baking mix
1. Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, 1/2 cup milk, vegetables and chicken in a 9-inch pie plate.
2. Stir the remaining milk, egg and baking mix in a small bowl. Spread the batter over the chicken mixture.
3. Bake for 30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.