Easy Chicken Stroganoff
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 6 oz. sliced mushrooms (about 2 cups)
- 1 med. onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 C. sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4 C. medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
2. Heat the remaining butter in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and onion and cook until they're tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the soup and sour cream and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet and cook until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken mixture over the noodles. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.