Easy Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 14 oz. can pineapple chunks
- 1/4 C. red onion, chopped
- 1/4 C. cilantro, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 naval oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1 jicama, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: Jicama is a crunchy sweet fruit that has the consistency of water chestnuts. You can usually find them in the produce section of you local grocery store. However, if you cannot you may use sliced water chestnuts instead.