Easy Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded to 1/4 inch thick (4-6 breasts)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian mixed herbs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of dried bread crumbs
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- red sauce
- mozzarella cheese
First preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Take a bowl and mix the garlic with melted butter. In a separate bowl bread crumbs are mixed together with salt, garlic salt, parsley, Italian herbs and Parmesan and the black pepper. The chicken pieces are first dipped into the garlic butter and then into the crumb mixture.
These coated pieces are then placed onto a baking dish which is then inserted into the oven. They are then topped with a layer of sauce and a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese. The remaining garlic butter is then poured onto the mixture and then the chicken allowed to cook for about 15 minutes.