Easy Grilled Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 C. Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 2 Tbs. taco seasoning
- 12 large flour tortillas
- salt and pepper
1) Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add the oil. Place the chicken breasts in the pan, season with taco seasoning and salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes. Turn over and cook until done, about another 5-8 minutes.
2) Cut the chicken into cubes and place in a bowl. Toss with the red pepper and onion.
3) Heat your grill to medium high heat. Lay a tortilla on the grill and place 1/6 of the chicken mixture on it. Add a sixth of the cheese, spread evenly over the chicken and top with another tortilla.