Easy HoneyBaked Hash Brown Brunch
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 2 lb. pkg. frozen diced hash brown potatoes, unthawed
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 C. HoneyBaked Ham, diced
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 3 C. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 C. sour cream
- 1 C. onion, chopped
- 1 6 oz. can French fried onions, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour hash browns into a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 glass casserole.
- Add and mix together the soup, ham, thyme, cheese, sour cream and onion.
- Bake until top is slightly golden, about 1 hour. Sprinkle top with fried onions.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
Around The Web