Easy Lemon Meringue Pie Pops
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box lemon pudding mix
- 1 1/2 C. half & half
- 1/4 C. lemon juice
- 6 oz. Greek yogurt
- 1/4 C. marshmallow creme
- 1/2 C. whipping cream
- graham cracker crumbs for coating
- note: You'll need a cake pop, or small spherical mold for this recipe and long pop sticks.
1) Beat pudding mix and half & half. Add lemon juice and yogurt, continue to beat.
2) Put this mixture into your mold and freeze.
3) When nearly ready to serve, beat marshmallow creme with one tablespoon on the whipping cream until smooth. Then add the remaining whipping cream and beat until the mixture peaks. At this time, stick your meringue balls and roll in this cream mixture, then roll in graham cracker crumbs. Serve and enjoy.