Easy Noodle Soup
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 Potatoes, Chopped into Cubes
- 6 cups Water
- 5 Carrots, cut into 2" pieces
- 3 Celery Ribs, cut into 2" pieces
- 2 Onions, peeled and each cut into 8 wedges
- 8 Springs of Flat-leaf Parsley
- 1½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1½ cups Spaghetti Noodles
In a large pot, bring and water to a boil over high
heat. Add in carrots, celery, potatoes, onions, parsley sprigs, bay leaves,
salt, and black pepper.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and let simmer 1 hour or until the vegetables are tender.
Remove and discard the bay leaves and parsley sprigs from the soup.
Add noodles to the soup and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the noodles are tender.