Easy Pumpkin Pie from Pillsbury
5 min preparation + 3 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 1 1/4 C. evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Pillsbury® Pet-Ritz® frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. In large bowl, mix filling ingredients. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees; bake 40 to 50 minutes longer or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool 2 hours. Serve or refrigerate until serving time. Store in refrigerator.
Around The Web