Easy S'mores Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- Pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 package of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 tub (7 oz.) marshmallow fluff/cream
- 1/2 C. mini marshmallows
- 1/2 stick butter (cold), sliced into tablespoons
- 1/4 C. brown sugar
- 1/4 C. oats
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
Preheat an oven to 400 degrees.
1) Prepare the instant pudding according to package instructions. Fold in mini marshmallows and pour into the pie crust. Refrigerate one hour.
2) While the pudding is chilling, prepare the crumble topping. In a food processor, mix butter, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon until crumbly. On a lipped baking sheet, spread out the crumble mixture and place in the oven until golden-brown.
2) Once the pie has set, spread the marshmallow fluff over the chocolate pudding pie. Top with crumble mixtures and serve.
(photo cred: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nycblondieandbrownie/4495141369/)