Easy Shepherd's Pie
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef or chicken
- 1 can italian tomato paste
- 1-2 cans kitchen cut green beans
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 C. shredded cheese of your choice
- mashed potaoes to cover receipe
Cook meat until done. Add tomato paste and stir to combine. Put meat mixture in bottom of a large pie plate or deep casserole dish. Layer green beans, mushrooms, then cheese. Cover to the edge with the mashed potatoes leaving a hole in the center for a vent. Heat in a 350-degree oven untill bubbly. Remove from oven, and let stand for 10-15 minutes.