Easy Stuffed Jalapenos
- 1 lb. jalapeno, sliced lengthwise and deseeded
- 2 8-oz. pkg. softened cream cheese
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 5 softened pre-cooked spicy sausage patties
- 2 C. Italian-style bread crumbs
Wash, slice and deseed the jalapeno peppers. If you would like to use gloves for this process go ahead. Otherwise be careful not to touch your face with your hands. Drain and pat dry. In a mixing bowl mix cream cheeses half Parmesan cheese and sausage patties until all ingredients are incorporated together. In a shallow bowl mix leftover Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together for rolling peppers in after stuffing. Now since the peppers are different sizes it is difficult to say how much you put in each one so you will have to eyeball it. You want to make sure they are mounds in the peppers. After all peppers are stuffed then you want to roll them into the bread crumbs. Before baking, refrigerate for 1-2 hours.Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.