Extreme Fat Smash Ratatouille
- 1 C. fresh eggplant - cubes
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs. yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 C. yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 C. zucchini squash, chopped (with skin)
- 3 fresh Italian/plum tomatoes
- 1 dash ground basil
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash ground parsley
- 1 dash ground oregano
- 1 dash salt
Gently saute the onions and peppers in olive oil in a large pan for approximately 5 minutes.
Add the other vegetables except the tomatoes.
Stir, cover, and cook on a low heat for about ½ an hour until the vegetables are tender.
Add the tomatoes, herbs, and black pepper, and cook for another 5 minutes.