Fantasy Fudge Cake
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pkg. chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8-oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbs. margarine, unsalted and softened
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1 (14-oz.) can Eagle Brand milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (1-oz.) square semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 Tbs. margarine, unsalted
- 2 Tbs. water
- 3/4 C. confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cake mix as directed. Pour batter into well-greased and floured 10-inch bundt pan. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, margarine and cornstarch until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened milk, then egg and vanilla, until smooth. Pour evenly over cake batter. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool. Drizzle with chocolate glaze.
Melt chocolate and margarine with water. Remove from heat. Stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla; stir until smooth.