Fast No-Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
Serving Size / Yield
- 16 oz (2 packages) softened cream cheese
- 1 package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 container whipped topping
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 store-bought, premade graham cracker crust
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, mix together the cream cheese, lemon pudding mix, vanilla and sugar.
Mix in the whipped topping by hand.
Fold in the blueberries.
Scoop the mixture into the pie crust and freeze for at least two hours.