Fat Free Mexican Dip
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. salsa
- l C. fat-free sour cream (fat-free tastes good)
- l C. reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- l avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 C. sliced onions
- 2 Tbs. chopped ripe olives
- 1 can fat-free refried beans
Spread the refried beans on the bottom of a rectangular glass dish. Pour the salsa over this layer. Continue layering with all ingredients. Top with fat-free sour cream.
For more delicious Mexican recipes, visit http://mexicanrecipe4living.com!