Festive No-Bake Christmas Cupcakes with Marzipan Decoration
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 lb. butter biscuits
- 2 (1.7 oz each) vanilla pudding powder
- 2 1/2 C. milk
- 6 Tbs. sugar
- 2 Tbs. powdered confectioners sugar
- 2 sticks butter or margarine, unsalted, room temperature
- Whipped cream
- 2 C. warm milk
- 1 8 oz. can almond paste
- 1 egg white
- 3 C. powdered sugar
1. To make pudding mix pudding power, sugar and 1 cup of milk.
2. Bring the rest of the milk to a boil, reduce heat. Then add pudding and mix constantly for a minute. Let cool to room temperature.
3. Mix pudding and butter until blended.
4. Soak biscuits in warm milk for 5 seconds each. Then line each cupcake dish with foil cupcake liners and arrange biscuits on the bottom.
5. Add a layer of the buttercream mixture. Then keep adding alternating layers of the biscuits and buttercream.
6 Refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. Divide marzipan into thirds; place each part in separate small bowl. Tint 1 bowl of marzipan with red food coloring, another bowl with green food coloring and remaining bowl of marzipan with any food coloring.
8. Add your marzipan decorations (any Christmas themed cutout) on top and refrigerate for 1 hour