Fiesta Chicken Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pkg. (15 oz.) refrigerated pie crust (2 crusts)
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 C. sour cream
- 8 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese (about 2 C.)
- 1 pkg. (24 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cans (9.75 oz. each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 can (about 15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
Let the pie crusts stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or until they're easy to handle. Stir the salsa, soup, sour cream, cheese, corn, chicken and beans in a large bowl. Spoon the chicken mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Unfold the pie crusts on a lightly floured surface. Lay the crusts side-by-side so that they overlap by about 3 inches in the center. Press the seam to seal. Roll the pie crust into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Place the pie crust over the chicken mixture. Trim the excess crust from the edge. Cut several slits in the crust. Bake at 400°F. for 40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.