Fiesta Chicken Sausage and Vegetables
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 San Luis Sausage Fiesta Chicken Sausages
- 4 scallions, tops removed
- 1 yellow onion, quartered
- 1 green bell pepper, halved, seeded
- 1 red bell pepper, halved, seeded
- Shredded Cheddar, for serving
- Sour cream, for serving
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the vegetables until tender, turning frequently, about 10 minutes for the scallions and peppers and 15 minutes for the onions. Grill the chicken sausage until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes each side.
Slice the onions and peppers and arrange them on a platter with the scallions. Slice the chicken sausages. Serve with cheddar cheese and sour cream. You can add to tortillas or get really creative and pile on a bolillo, a torpedo-shaped French roll with a thick and crunchy crust.