First-Rate Chicken Spaghetti Casserole Recipe
Serving Size / Yield
- 8 oz. uncooked spaghetti
- 1 8 oz. carton ricotta cheese
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 Tbs. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 26 oz. jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 14.5 oz. can Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 4.5 oz. jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4 breaded fully cooked chicken patties (10-14 oz.)
Cook spaghetti according to pkg. directions. Meanwhile in a bowl, combine the ricotta, 1/2 C. of mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder; set aside. In another bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and mushrooms.
Drain spaghetti; add 2 C. spaghetti sauce mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 139x2" baking dish; top with cheese mixture. Arrange chicken patties over the top; drizzle with the remaining spaghetti sauce mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly.