Fish Fillets L'Orange
- 1/2 C. Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tbs. orange juice
- 1 lb. fish fillets (halibut, sea bass or red snapper)- 1/2 to 3/4 in. thick
- 1/4 C. thinly sliced green onions and tops
- 1/4 tsp. grated fresh orange peel
Blend sweet & sour sauce, brown sugar and orange juice in large skillet with cover. Arrange fish in single layer in sauce. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Uncover; stir in green onions and orange peel and spoon sauce over fish. Cover and simmer 2 to 3 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork. To serve, spoon sauce over fish.