Five Ingredient Stuffing
- 1 14-15 oz. pkg. cubed seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 14 oz. can chicken broth
- 4 Tbs. margarine or butter
- 1 7 oz. package chopped mixed dried fruit (1 1/4 C.)
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place stuffing mix in 13x9" glass baking dish. In 3-quart saucepan, combine broth, margarine, fruit, pepper, and 11/2 C. water; heat to boiling over high heat until margarine melts. Pour over stuffing mix; toss to coat. Bake stuffing, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until heated through and top is browned.
Tip: If you like a moister version, drizzle with a little extra water or chicken broth.
Yield: 8 cups