Five-Spice Chinese Chicken Soup with Scallions
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 lb. thai noodles
- 6 C. low-sodium chicken stock (organic)
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 2 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp chinese five-spice powder
- 1/4 Cup fish sauce
- 3 tbsps lemon juice
- 2 tbsps honey
- 2 C. shredded chicken
- Begin by cooking noodles by following directions on the package.
- Combine together broth, scallions, ginger, and five-spice powder into a large pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl combine the lemon juice, fish sauce and honey. Once the sauce has been thoroughly mixed pour it into the simmering broth.
- Stir in the chicken.
- Add noodles to broth and heat for about 20 seconds.
- Garnish and serve up.
Around The Web