Flax Rice Spirals with Black Beans and Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 lbs. plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise and then halved crosswise
- 2 cans Eden Organic Black Beans, drained
- 1 med. onion, halved and slivered
- 6 garlic cloves, quartered
- 2 Tbs. Eden Selected Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. Eden Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pkg. Eden Organic Flax Rice Spirals
- 1/2 C. Eden Organic Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tbs. fresh parsley, minced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a baking sheet combine tomatoes, beans, onion, garlic, olive oil and pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Bake until softened, tossing halfway through 30 to 40 minutes. Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, return to pot. Toss with baked tomato mixture, season with salt and pepper. Divide between bowls and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
Per Serving: 718 Calories, 19g Fat (23% calories from fat), 35g Protein, 111g Carbohydrate, 23g Fiber, 0mg Cholesterol, 581mg Sodium
This recipe provided was by Eden Foods. For more information about Eden Foods pasta, click here!