French Onion Soup Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 C. cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- ½ C. mayonnaise
- ¼ C. sour cream
- ¼ C. heavy cream
- 2 T. beef bouillon granules
- 1 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. rubbed sage
- 2 C. onions, caramelized
- 1 C. French cut green beans
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 can Grands biscuits, cut into quarters
Coat a 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken through rubbed sage. Mix well.
Fold in French cut greens beans and caramelized onions.
Spread mixture evenly into your dish.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove and layer Swiss cheese over hot chicken mixture.
Evenly distribute Grands biscuits quarters and return to oven for 10 minutes until tops are lightly browned.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving.