French Onion Turkey Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 2 C. milk
- 1 C. shredded Swiss cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh thyme leaves or 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 9 slices Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ Hearty White Bread, cut into cubes
- 2 C. shredded or cubed cooked turkey
Heat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 2-quart shallow baking dish with the cooking spray.
Beat the eggs, soup, milk, 1/2 cup cheese and 1 tablespoon thyme in a large bowl with a fork or whisk. Add the bread cubes and turkey. Stir and press the bread cubes into the milk mixture to coat.
Pour the bread mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and thyme. Let stand for 15 minutes.
Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.