Fresh Fruit Compote
- 1 C. fresh blackberries or raspberries
- 1 C. peeled sliced fresh peaches
- 1 C. fresh blueberries
- 1 C. halved fresh strawberries
- 1 C. watermelon balls
- 1 C. cantaloupe balls
- 1 C. seedless green grapes
- 1/2 C. chilled asti spumante or other sweet white wine
- 1/2 C. orange juice
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss gently. Add wine and orange juice concentrate; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 C.).
Around The Web