Fresh Lobster & Shrimp Risotto
20 min preparation + 30 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 C. celery, finely chopped
- 1 C. white onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic (minced
- 1/2 C. dry white wine
- 5 C. chicken broth
- 1 1/2 C. arborio rice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 lb. fresh lobster, cleaned and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 lb/ lg. shrimp, cleaned and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 C. flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the celery, onion, and garlic.
- Cook over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the wine and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and add 1 cup of the broth and the rice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer until the broth has been absorbed. Add 1 cup of broth.
- Simmer until the broth has been absorbed. C
- ontinue adding the broth and simmering the rice. When the last cup of broth is added, include the lobster, shrimp, and parsley.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, or until the rice has almost completely absorbed the broth and the seafood is cooked through.
Around The Web