Fresh Strawberry Tarts
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened
- 3/4 tsp. sugar
- 2 1/2 C. strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 C. strawberry glaze
- 6 Tbs. hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/3 C. whipped topping
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Remove pie crust from pouch; place flat on work surface. Sprinkle sugar over crust; press in lightly.
- Cut 6 rounds from crust with 4-inch round cutter or trace 6 rounds with top of large plastic glass and cut out with sharp knife (piece scraps slightly for 6th round).
- Spray back of muffin pan with cooking spray. Fit rounds, sugared side up, alternately over backs of muffin cups. Pinch 5 equally spaced pleats around side of each cup. Prick each pastry generously with fork.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes. Carefully remove from muffin cups. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, gently mix strawberries and glaze. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, spoon 1 tablespoon fudge topping into each shell. Spoon about 1/3 cup berry mixture into each shell. Garnish each with whipped topping.
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury
Around The Web