Fresh Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 C. steamed cauliflower pieces
- 8 oz. steamed (approx. 2 minutes) fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 C. sliced steamed carrots
- 1/2 C. French's Cheddar Cheese French Fried Onion Rings
- 1/2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (10-1/2 oz.) cream of mushroom soup (combined with 1/2 C. milk)
- Black pepper (to suit taste)
Combine vegetables in oblong pan (approx. 8" x 10" or pan of choice). Mix in 1/2-C. onion rings. Pepper to taste. Stir in cheese. Spoon mushroom soup mixture over vegetables.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes then add 1/3 to 1/2 C. additional onion rings to top of casserole before serving.