Fried Dessert Pizza
- Prepared dough (size of one regular pizza)
- 1 jar Nutella Italian Chocolate spread, heated
- 1/4 C. white chocolate baking chips
- 1/4 C. hazelnuts, chopped
- Canola or other light oil
Preheat cast iron skillet and drizzle with oil. Once dough has risen and is ready for use, cut into 4 pieces. Form dough into small circles, with edges around the sides. Place dough in skillet and fry until golden on one side. Flip the dough, heated nutella, chips and nuts. Once the second side is lightly browned, remove to plate.