Garlic, Cheese and Tomato Bread Bites
- 10 Pillsbury frozen soft white dinner rolls (from 12.4 oz. bag)
- 1 6.5 oz. container garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese
- 1 Tbs. diced sundried tomatoes
- 1 Tbs. diced pitted kalamata olives
- 1 8 oz. jar marinara sauce, warmed
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Remove rolls from bag; thaw 10 minutes. With thumb, make indentation in center of each roll. In medium bowl, mix cheese, sundried tomatoes and olives. Place 1 Tbs. cheese mixture in each indentation. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12-17 minutes or until tops are light golden brown. Serve with warmed marinara sauce.