Garlic-Lime Black Bean and Avocado Spread
10 min preparation
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 19 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 C. carrot, grated
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/3 C. lime juice
- 1 C. Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 C. yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 C. green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbs. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Black pepper
- Place beans, carrots, avocado, garlic, and lime juice in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Combine the pureed mixture and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl stirring until well blended.
- Let stand at least 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe provided by Erin Dow, Expert Chef, Guiding Stars Licensing Company
Around The Web