Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/4 C. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 8 oz. cans Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 C. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8 or 9 inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Unroll each can of dough into 1 large rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 8 rows by 3 rows, to make 24 pieces per rectangle (48 pieces of dough total). Roll each piece of dough into a ball. Roll dough pieces in butter mixture; arrange in single layer in baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury.
Around The Web