Gingerbread Man Cake
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box Duncan Hines Lemon Supreme Cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Frosting Starter
- 1 packet Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Gingerbread Flavor Mix
- 1 can Duncan Hines Creamy Vanilla Frosting
- Candies for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9” x 13” pan.
2. Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
3. Pour cake batter into prepared pan and bake 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cakes comes out clean.
4. Let cake cool completely. Turn out of pan.
5. Using a sharp knife, cut out a gingerbread man shape from cake.
6. Pour 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Gingerbread Flavor Mix into 1 can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
7. Frost cake with Gingerbread frosting you just created.
8. Add candy decorations to make eyes, nose, buttons and bow tie.
9. Put Duncan Hines Vanilla frosting into a piping bag or plastic bag to pipe lines for smile, and arm and leg decorations.