Glorious Fresh Fruit Salad
- 2 apples, thinly sliced, unpeeled
- 1 c green or red grapes, seedless
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 16 oz. can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 c cantaloupe, cut up
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 c sour cream, lowfat or sour cream substitute (for dressing)
- 1 c cottage cheese, lowfat, small curd, creamed (for
- 1 c yogurt, vanilla, lowfat (for dressing)
- 2 T honey (for dressing)
- 2 t lime juice (for dressing)
To make dressing, combine sour cream, cottage cheese and yogurt. Mix well. Blend in honey and lime juice.
To make salad, combine first five fruits with a little of the dressing; garnish with slices of kiwifruit. Serve remaining dressing separately.
Makes 6 servings.